25 November 2021
GLOBAL ARMACELL DAY 2021 IN THE USA
Employees celebrate the Global Armacell Day worldwide.
- Our Chapel Hill team organised a "Food Drive" program to feed poor families with fresh local products.
- The Yukon team volunteered for the Habit for Humanity program to build more affordable homes and to make a difference in their community.
- Our Atlanta team provided yard clean-up for the local boys & girls club.
- The Spencer team made donations to our colleague, Calvin Harvis, who suffered a motorcycle accident leaving him paralyzed. Moreover, they built a ramp at his home to help Calvin in his daily routine.
- Mebane employees engaged in a fundraising event for the Breast Cancer Awareness society and made donations to the Allied Churches to provide support to poor and homeless people.