|ARMAFIX INSULATION PIPE HANGER - Surer, Faster Solution for Supporting Pipes
|» ||Prevents thickness compression|
|»||Engineered load-bearing lengths|
|»||Ensures total system integrity|
|»||Available with Armaflex and NH/Armaflex|
|Armafix Insulation Pipe Hangers (IPH) and Nonhalogen Insulation Pipe Hangers (NPH) are quick, innovative alternatives to traditional block and dowel pipe supports. The engineered, foam-to-foam solutions provide optimum load bearing while protecting against thickness compression and condensation gaps that can compromise system integrity. |
To make installation even faster, Armafix longitudinal seams are self-adhering. The ends are easily sealed with Armaflex 520, 520 Black or 520 BLV Adhesive to ensure a completely sealed system, with worry-free performance. For some applications saddles are recommended.
|Armafix is used to support insulated pipes with pre-insulated hangers that retard heat gain and control condensation drip from chilled water and refrigeration systems. To minimize the movement of Armafix, it is recommended that a pair of non-skid pads be adhered to the clamps. In addition, to prevent loosening of the clamps, use of an anti-vibratory fastener, such as a nylon locking nut, is also recommended.
- Engineered from Armaflex or NH/Armaflex insulation, with polyurethane inserts and 30 mils thick aluminum (IPH) or stainless steel (NPH) jacket
- Single-piece construction, self-adhesive closure, exclusive foam-to-foam bond
- Armaflex thermal conductivity and resistance to moisture vapor flow (WVT)
- Closed cell structure for total system integrity
- Armafix IPH available in nominal 3/4" and 1" wall thicknesses, ID range from 3/8" ID to 8: IPS. Also available in nominal 1/2" wall thickness as special order.
- Armafix NPH: NH/Armaflex nonhalogen insulation formulation, available in nominal 3/4" wall thickness, ID range from 3/8" ID to 8" IPS.
- Quick and easy 3-step installation